ButtonPanel is a simple jingle and sound-fx player. It offers a multipage window with overlap/fade audio modes and a quick ‘n’ easy way of playing DJ Jingles, Drops, Effects etc. The Set files are directly compatible with DAC Cartwall and uDAC allowing you to share pages with other systems/users.
Looking for a Windows 8 tablet? Try the Linx 7, 8 or 10 from £85 Yes, it’s now come to the point where a complete Windows tablet is cheaper than a standalone 7″ touchscreen – So you can take your whole studio+audio with you in a 7″-10″ solution.
- 800×600 native resolution – great for 7″ USB “mini” touch-screens or Windows 8 tablets
- Works with a touch-screen for quick-fire use
- GUI can be skinned using MSStyles
- 10 pages of buttons per Set
- Set files are directly compatible with Bravo and, DAC Cartwall
- Assign the players to any sound device
- Supports MP2, MP3 and WAV formats
- Re-sizable window allows for any screen resolution
- Drag ‘n’ drop files from any Windows Explorer window direct to a button
As featured in John Bisset’s article on Radioworld.com!
ButtonPanel v1.20 Setup
Full installation for first-time users – can be run over an existing installation without losing any settings…
ButtonPanel is now FREE – Yes, completely free, un-restricted and you can use it as much as you like.
DAC Cartwall is a more featured cartwall application with multiple pages/sets, remote-start and a waveform editor/recorder – check it out here! … uDAC (micro-DAC) is also ideal for a 7″ USB touchscreen… More details here