ButtonPanel is a stripped-down version of the Button window from JockMaster – it also resembles DAC Cartwall. It offers a basic multipage window with overlap/fade audio modes and a quick ‘n’ easy way of playing DJ Jingles, Drops, Effects etc. The Set files are directly compatible with DAC Cartwall, JockMaster, SoundFusion and uDAC allowing you to share pages with other systems/users.
Looking for a Windows 8 tablet? Try the Linx 7, 8 or 10 from £75
Yes, it’s now come to the point where a complete Windows tablet is cheaper than a standalone 7″ touchscreen – So you can take your whole studio+audio with you in a 7″-10″ solution.
- 800×600 native resolution – great for 7″ USB “mini” touch-screens or Windows 8 tablets
- Works with a touch-screen for quick-fire use
- GUI can be skinned using MSStyles
- 10 pages of buttons per Set
- Set files are directly compatible with Bravo, DAC Cartwall, JockMaster and SoundFusion
- Assign the players to any sound device
- Supports MP2, MP3 and WAV formats
- Re-sizable window allows for any screen resolution
- Drag ‘n’ drop files from any Windows Explorer window direct to a button
ButtonPanel v1.20 Setup
Full installation for first-time users – can be run over an existing installation without losing any settings…
ButtonPanel is now FREE – Yes, completely free, un-restricted and you can use it as much as you like.
DAC Cartwall is a more featured cartwall application with multiple pages/sets, remote-start and a waveform editor/recorder – check it out here! … uDAC (micro-DAC) is also ideal for a 7″ USB touchscreen… More details here