If you’re looking for something specific on this site and can’t find it via a menu/link (every page is linked in the menu) – you can cheat by using the search box. If it’s not on this site, then I don’t do it. Software sales terms are fair and (hopefully) quite straightforward. All software is written for Microsoft Windows.
Much of my work these days consists of custom applications and projects that aren’t for public consumption – and as a result the core programs that I offer here are sometimes neglected. I try to improve them, add new features etc as I can – and sensible suggestions are always taken on-board even if not implemented “right now”. There are always new ideas/products in development but never enough time in the day to devote to them.
Software Question? Bug Report? The Help file is your friend
Most applications have extensive documentation so the answer can nearly always be found there. Many of the help files are online which allow you to view the documentation in your web-browser so you don’t even need to install the software. When reporting a “problem”, include as much detail as you can about the problem, your computer details and steps to replicate the fault. “It doesn’t work” is not a very helpful bug report.
I use Nochex as a payment gateway and most major credit/debit cards are accepted – this suits most personal users and small stations but if you would prefer to pay via Bank Transfer (along with an invoice for your records) – that’s fine. Payments from UK banks are normally instant whilst EU/International typically take 3-5 business days to reach me. I do not accept PayPal.
- Please write in English – although I speak several languages, most of the words I know are the rude ones
- Do NOT send me attachements larger than 3MB unless I specifically request it
- There is often a 24-hour backlog on my inbox – please be patient!
- In the case of support, please allow me time to investigate, replicate and report-back/fix
- Do not send me reminders : Messages are dealt with in the order they arrive so if your 1st message hasn’t yet been dealt with, a 2nd is pointless
- I only support stuff I write, create or make – and there are help files for most of them
- I no longer supply fader-modified DX2000USB Mixers
- E-Mails are normally dealt with Monday-Friday and subject to my working conditions
I apologise if the above sounds unnecessarily harsh but there are those who think that I can respond to (and solve) their woes within minutes as well as answer queries about somebody else’s product.
To get in touch regarding hardware/software/content on this site: