If you’re looking for something specific on this site and can’t find it via a menu/link (every page is linked in the menu) – you can use the search box (much quicker than e-mailing me). Software sales terms are fair and (hopefully) quite straightforward. All software is written for Microsoft Windows.
Software Question? Bug Report? The Help file is your friend
Most applications have extensive documentation so the answer can nearly always be found there. Many of the help files are online which allow you to view the documentation in your web-browser so you don’t even need to install the software. When reporting a “problem”, include as much detail as you can about the problem, your computer details and steps to replicate the fault.
I use Nochex as a payment gateway and most major credit/debit cards are accepted – this suits most personal users and small stations but if you would prefer to pay via Bank Transfer (along with an invoice for your records) – that’s fine. Payments from UK banks are normally instant whilst EU/International typically take 3-5 business days to reach me. I do not accept PayPal.
- Please write in English – although I speak several languages, most of the words I know are the rude ones
- Do not send me attachments larger than 3MB unless I specifically request it (the address below is NOT a Dropbox account)
- Do not send me reminders : Messages are dealt with in the order they arrive – If I haven’t responded to your first e-mail, it’s because there are others before it that need to be dealt with. I am not glued to my inbox 24/7 – and I only deal with e-mails at certains times of the day – please be patient!
- I only support stuff I write, create or make – and there are help files for most of them
- I no longer do any fader modifications to the DX2000USB mixer
- Sorry, but I can’t assist you with general engineering/problem-solving unless it involves a product of mine
To get in touch regarding hardware/software/content on this site: