If you’re looking for something specific on this site and can’t find it via a menu/link – try the search box. If it’s not on this site, then I don’t do it!
Software Question? Bug Report? The Help file is your friend!
Most applications have extensive documentation so the answer can nearly always be found there if you take the time to read it. Most help files are online which allow you to view the documentation in your web-browser so you don’t even need to install the software. When reporting a “problem”, include as much detail as you can about the problem, your computer details and tell me how to replicate the fault. “It doesn’t work” is not a very helpful bug report.
I use Nochex as a payment gateway and most major credit/debit cards are accepted – this suits most personal users and small stations but if you would prefer to pay via Bank Transfer (along with an invoice for your records) – that’s fine. Payments from UK banks are normally instant whilst EU/International typically take 3-5 business days to reach me. I do not accept PayPal.
- Please write in English
- Licence keys and support are dealt with via e-mail only – Licence keys are processed as a priority and typically arrive within 24 hours
- In the case of support, please allow me time to investigate, replicate and report-back/fix
- Do not send me reminders of any kind unless you are adding further information to an existing issue
- Please note that I do not offer engineering support or advice on third-party hardware/software
- I do not offer free licences for adverts/banners on your site/station
- This e-mail address is for sales/support relating to content on this site only