If you’re looking for something specific on this site and can’t find it via a menu/link – try the search box. If it’s not on this site, then I don’t do it. Software sales terms are fair and (hopefully) quite straightforward. All software is written for Microsoft Windows.
Software Question? Bug Report? The Help file is your friend
Most applications have extensive documentation so the answer can nearly always be found there. Many of the help files are online which allow you to view the documentation in your web-browser so you don’t even need to install the software. When reporting a “problem”, include as much detail as you can about the problem, your computer details and steps to replicate the fault. “It doesn’t work” is not a very helpful bug report.
I use Nochex as a payment gateway and most major credit/debit cards are accepted – this suits most personal users and small stations but if you would prefer to pay via Bank Transfer (along with an invoice for your records) – that’s fine. Payments from UK banks are normally instant whilst EU/International typically take 3-5 business days to reach me. I do not accept PayPal.
- Please write in English – although I speak several languages, most of the words I know are the rude ones
- There is often a 24-hour backlog on my inbox – please be patient!
- In the case of support, please allow me time to investigate, replicate and report-back/fix
- Do not send me reminders : Messages are dealt with in the order they arrive so if your 1st message hasn’t yet been dealt with, a 2nd is pointless
- I only support stuff I write, create or make…
- E-Mails are normally dealt with Monday-Friday 9am-6pm UK time
- I have a Twitter account, but it’s not a support portal!
To get in touch regarding hardware/software/content on this site: