DAC Cartwall is an easy-to-use jingle player that offers multiple pages of instant audio buttons (56 per page) ready for quick playback or loading into a dedicated player. It can read APE/ID3, mAirList and CartChunk tag data – allowing easy integration with an existing automation system. F1/F2/F3 can also be used to Start/Stop the 3 playback decks.
DAC offers lightning-fast navigation of jingle pages and instant audio playback – Items can be loaded into 1 of 3 “Decks” or enable the “Instant” mode to touch ‘n’ play instantly. DAC is touch-screen friendly and can work at a variety of screen resolutions.
It’s also a great way to allow your presenters flexibility in playing their own audio/tracks (perhaps from a USB stick) without “upsetting” your existing playout system.
Have as many cart pages/sets as you need – Station IDs, Liners, Promos, Jock Drops and even Sound Effects/News Clips. DAC is in use at around 1000 locations – including college/university stations, community radio, theatres, stadiums and playing everything from news inserts, quiz/sport/theatre sound-effects to jingles on a major-market breakfast show!
- GUI can be skinned using MSStyles… No more “battleship grey” – click here for some examples
Download a selection of usable skin files here
- 10 pages per Cart Set
- 56 Instant Audio Buttons per page
- 3 Playback Decks for loading audio plus an “instant” player
- Press ‘n’ Go mode allows for touch and instant player load+play
- Assign the players to any sound device
- Works with any USB-mixer (eg: Behringer DX2000, D&R Airmate etc)
- Touch-screen friendly for quick-fire use
- Database Browser with extensive library search/sort and on-screen keyboard
- Auto-Segue based on audio (or JMD) cue points – allowing smooth sequence of playback decks
- Intro Countdown on Playback Decks
- Re-sizable window allows for any screen resolution
- VU Meters
- Ducking Mode – Decks can duck while the Instant Playing is playing – Ideal for playing news clips/liners over a talkbed
- Built-in Recorder/Editor for off-air production or telephone recording
- Administrator Login option to prevent presenters from tampering with the settings/jingle sets
- Keeps a log of all played items
- Drag ‘n’ drop files from Windows to a button/Player
- Plays FLAC, MP3 and WAV audio files
- APE/ID3 and CartChunk Artist/Title support
- Clone Button feature for getting button colours set quickly
- Remote-Starts via analogue/USB joystick (such as my USB Joystick Interface) – start the 3 players from your mixer
Pulse or continuous logic supported
Click here for a wiring diagram
The Velleman K8055 USB interface is also supported
- Remote-Control via UDP – control DAC from a playout system, remote-computer or even a smartphone!
- Sends UDP commands to control split-playout and other hardware