Tagging songs and managing intro/segue points are a necessary evil in radio – Wouldn’t it be nice if you could kick-start your music library with some pre-existing data? Now you can – I am offering a set of JMD Data Files which work with MyLibrary and allow you to tag, manage and export song details to 10 different playout systems.. Over 14,000 data files are provided which match your existing songs in Artist – Title.ext format and work with MP3 or WAV files. You supply the audio and any matching filenames are automatically tagged for you. eg: ABBA – Dancing Queen.mp3 (or .wav) will be tagged with the data from ABBA – Dancing Queen.jmd from this data set.
- Over 14,000 JMD Data Files for use with MyLibrary – spans 1960 to now
- Includes Intro/Hook/Outro/Segue Cue Points, Years, Categories/Genres, Tempo, Gender
- Includes a CSV (comma-separated-value) text file and Excel XLS Spreadsheet of the data
- Requires a song with a matching filename
- Export this data to at least TEN playout systems: AudioEnhanceDPS, AutoTrack, BCX3, Dalet (via the ACE converter), EncoDAD, Genesys, mAirList, Natural Music, Powergold, PSquared AutoTrack/Myriad, RCS NexGen/Selector/Master Control/Zetta, StationPlaylist Creator/Studio
To make full use of the data, you will need to use MyLibrary which will allow you to manage, tag and export the songs to the playout system of your choice. The cost of this data is £50 and represents the time and effort taken to create it. The files are delivered by e-mail – it is your responsibility to ensure that you can receive an e-mail attachment of around 8MB.
You will receive the following :
- Over 14,000 JMD Data Files (in ZIP format)
- Excel XLS Spreadsheet of Data
No audio files are included – this is not a music collection!
To purchase the 14,000+ Song Details click this payment link or contact me if you wish to pay via Bank Transfer.